Monday, October 18, 2010

Good Morning, Sunshine!

So....

This weekend was fun.  Friday night our show went really well except for a couple of technical issues with the music.  The dancers handled it really well though.  After the show we had a cast party-ish thing at a restaurant/brewery next to the theater with Ron, Carineen, the dancers, and a bunch of benefactors.  Then the dancers went over to Mary's, a karaoke bar next door to the studio, which we stayed at until it closed :D Then we went over the Quarum, which is the apartment complex most of the dancers are staying at.  We had fun.

Yesterday was my first day at Noah's!  I worked the closing shift though so I mostly just cleaned (ugh).  Today I  went in from 6 to 10:30.  The sun's not even up that early.  I'm only supposed to work 6-9 (because company class is usually at 9:30) but I had the day off from ballet today so I stayed later (more moneyyyyyyy!).  The good news is that I'll pretty much never need to buy bread again; I think I have like 10 bagels in my apartment right now.  That's only from two days of work!  Anyone want some mailed to them? Everyone there seems pretty chill, and Alysia was working there with me today so it wasn't so bad.

I loved my SBB phone call yesterday :D Thanks!  It was so good to hear from everyone!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. send me bagels woman!

    and i'll work on bringing a cabrillo focaccia up when i visit. fingers crossed. hopefully we don't have to do waltz at the armstrong that saturday. (still undecided and i have no idea what that is all about)

    - Chill to Hang Around (the latest mattyism)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind do you want foo?

    I WANT A CABRILLO FOCACCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm....cinnamon raisin!!

    ReplyDelete