Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friends

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock
This I need too...I love Friends! And it's so hard to find online!

Speaking kind of of friends, I'm starting to grow used to being alone.  My past two days off from Sac Ballet I worked for 5 hrs at Noah's and other than that just talked to my friends and family on the phone and did things by myself.   Like working on college apps.  Yeah, that's happening again.  I'm really leaning toward going to college next year, but I can't quite figure out why I want to go.  And I haven't really been here long enough to make a well-informed decision...Anyway, the point is that like three months ago I couldn't handle being along even when I was in the same house as other people, and now I'm finally becoming comfortable with being alone.  It's nice. XD

P.S. Any ideas for what I should be for Halloween?

2 comments: