Saturday, November 6, 2010

Whoops :D

So, it's been a while.

I'll work in chronological order:

Halloween: I went as Madeline. John, Biber, and I went to Mary's for a bit before picking up Rex, Isha, Kelly and Oliver (our new Brit) and then the seven of us went to Ron and Carinne's for the company Halloween Party. The whole company was there (and then some) and, most importantly, there was a ton of food! The costumes were great; our teacher Nolan T'sani was the Pope, Alysia was the Chaquita Banana lady, Lauryn was Twiggy, Isha and Meghan (a new girl from the Pittsburgh Ballet Theater trainee program) were Audrey Hepburn, Rex was La Roux, etc. Basically, we had fun. There are pictures, go stalk on Facebook :D

On a less fun note, Monday my foot was hurting as badly as it did two weeks ago (I couldn't balance on it) and Tuesday it was super swollen after barre. I called my doctor from Torrance and described it to him and he told me to see the doctor he referred me to within 24 hours and to put my boot back on. The next day I went and got x-rays, and from what I understand the bone is in 3 parts but the doctor didn't make that sound like a huge deal so I don't really know what's going on. I haven't danced since Tuesday and I'm back in the boot. I have an MRI scheduled for Monday, so hopefully I'll know more after that. Hopefully it'll be fine...

Fingers crossed everyone.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment