Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun Fun Fun

So.

I'm back in my boot/on crutches for two more weeks, so probably no Nutcracker for me this year :( My dad drove up to Sac yesterday to bring me my mom's car which she's loaning me for the next few weeks though.  I have awesome parents.

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled tomorrow.  I figured I'm not dancing so I might as well put myself in more pain :) Yay smoothies and pain killers!

At this point I'll probably come down to LA after Thanksgiving because (hopefully) I get to start dancing again December 1st, and I definitely want to be home for my first week of dancing.  I love the classes here but I know I'm going to push myself too hard if I try to get back into shape here.

Anyway, that's all my fun news.  As always, I loved my SBB phone call on Thursday...even if I had no idea what was going on half the time :D

By the way, crutches are absolutely ridiculous.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment